Friday, April 3, 2015
Golden Lion Tamarin
I live in the coastal lowlan Amazon rainforest or Brazil. My habitat of lush rainforest is usually in the canopy layer. Which I can hold plants such as grasping vines, clung trees and bromeliads. I have very strong legs which allow me to be good. I use my amazing strong legs to climb into my nests up in trees, where my family would normally sleep huddled togther in a tree. In order to have protection against predators we share our homes. Also, the environment is long, sharp claws, that help us pick out bugs from dead logs, small tree holes, and whereveer ales bugs live. We eat crickets. We are diurnal hunters, and since we are Omnivore's we eat other vatieties of food, such as the fruit of rainforest and very small birds. Also when we are alone in a tree and an owl comes swooping over, as a survival strategy we flatten ourselves against the tree, and grip it as hard as we can. If my home in the forest destroyed. We'll try to find anther forest to move out that we can find same food we usually eat it. It's hard to live in anther place like a desert because we can't find the same food and trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hadi,
ReplyDeleteVery good description!